Get your copy of the Tappit Festival Report to access insights like…
- 84% feel theft is their biggest worry when attending a festival
- 68% consider security to be the most important factor when making purchases at a festival
- 84% stated that standing in a long queue was the worst part of their festival experience
- 73% of respondents prefer to go cashless because of the speed and security of the transactions
- 57% of festival goers consider the overall expense to be their main concern
“Bestival has always been about escapism and queuing doesn’t really make that any easier. We think Tappit’s wristbands can be a big part of solving that, reducing queues and hassles for festival-goers. They also give us the sort of real-time data insights that can help us with a lot of things like crowd management. We eventually foresee it all going totally cashless, which will make the whole Bestival experience even more easy going for everyone.”
Rob Da Bank
Co-Founder & Curator, Bestival
Download your free copy
Get your copy of the Tappit Festival Report and learn what festival-goers really think.
Stay in the loop
Once a month we'll deliver the latest industry news, trends and exclusive content, straight to your inbox.