Vice President of Fan Engagement (Marketing)
The USA with internal travel
Chief Marketing Officer – based in the United Kingdom
Circa $75,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Tappit is looking for a hard-working, motivated individual to join our rapidly expanding team.
We are currently in need of a Vice President of Fan Engagement to drive sustainable growth for Tappit by forging strong relationships with our clients and supporting them to boost fan adoption and engagement with our mobile & cashless technologies.
The successful applicant will be required to;
- Work with our sporting and events partners, to drive, support and influence their marketing and operational teams to maximize the fans’ adoption of our technology
- Build strong relationships with our clients to ensure we are front of mind and make use of every part of our partnership agreement whilst delivering on our fan adoption strategy
- Deliver and exceed targets and KPIs
- Working closely and building strong relationships with our clients to ensure maximisation of adoption of and engagement with the Tappti product
- Responsibility for the implementation of the sponsorship strategy, plans & campaigns across the USA
- Responsible for annual strategic planning and activation plans for each sponsorship and event workstream, ensuring all rights, assets and cross-partner opportunities are maximized.
- Responsible for developing cross-channel plans across the full marketing mix, to embed activations throughout owned and paid channels.
- Strengthen relationships with key partners and stakeholders to ensure collaboration, trust and value are top of mind across all partnerships.
- Learning and developing strategies to grow engagement through review and analysis of data
- To have the ability to embrace and adapt to working in a fast-paced scale-up technology business.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a fan engagement/customer loyalty focussed role
- Experience in building and executing marketing campaigns
- A background in digital content development and delivery
- Client management/account management experience
- Understanding and execution of sponsorship activation
- CRM systems and loyalty programs
- Data-driven approach to decision making
- Great communication skills, attention to detail and a proactive attitude
- Experience of working in & with payment technologies, apps and sports would be beneficial
- Previous work in SaaS, white-label, B2B and B2C environments would be beneficial