Senior Vice President
North America – Flexible location with national travel
Tappit is seeking an SVP to drive significant revenue growth through sales process development, implementation and optimization, talent management and close collaboration with the overall organization.
You will lead our growing team across the country and directly manage several VPs. Reporting to the global CEO, you will contribute to the overall strategic vision of Tappit and bring market, prospect and customer insight to the company to drive enhanced product development, service delivery and revenues.
You will lead and drive the North American team to exceed their goals by taking personal responsibility for the team’s targets and objectives.
Full responsibility for all revenues in the North America region;
- In the role of SVP you will leverage your knowledge and contacts within our industry to identify, develop and close sales
- Optimise sales processes; ensure consistent execution and reporting.
- Identify sales developmental needs and train/ develop, and hire top calibre sales professionals
- Manage ongoing forecasting process to provide predictable results
- Short and long term business focus – Understanding the immediacy of achieving this quarter’s sales results, while making the appropriate adjustments to ensure the business is relevant 5 years from now.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company’s growth plans
- Work closely together with the Global CEO in relation to commercial strategy for North America
- Exceed personal sales targets by working closely with C-Suite across both the sport and music sector.
- Raise the organisational profile within North America
- Identify and facilitate potential new brand sponsorships and partnership deals
- Represent the company as a speaker and panellist at industry events and a spokesperson in the media (for interviews, editorial quotes, etc.)
- Advise on company processes (CRM usage, company sales process, quotation and proposal creation, client demos, etc.)
- Gather market, prospect and customer insight to help drive enhanced product development, service delivery and revenues enabling achievement of commercial goals within North America
Skills and Experience
- 3 years+ of experience in a similar role
- Experience in RFID, ticketing, events or event technology
- Proven track record of working commercially with C-Suite contacts in the sports and music industry
- Gravitas, with ability to influence others both internally and externally
- Energetic and driven, with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Fluent English speaker
- Ability to travel as and when necessary