B2B Sales and Business Development Managers
Tappit is the only truly global RFID cashless solution.
We enhance live experiences, providing technology and insights to make events better and more profitable.
We reduce queues, maximise profit, eliminate fraud and provide event organisers with valuable data and insights, and the most important thing – we understand your business and customers because we’re fans ourselves.
Events and venues around the world provide the best cashless experience using tappit, including Manchester City Football Club, Birmingham City Football Club, Bestival, Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby 7s, Creamfields, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and the World Surf League.
Senior Vice President, North America
Circa $75,000 dependant on experience
Tappit is looking for motivated, commercially-minded individuals to join our sales team as we expand into the North American market. Our new Business Development Managers will execute the B2B sales strategy within North America and responsible for driving the achievement of sales revenue and gross margin goals.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities providing a consultative and value-added approach to create and foster relationships
- Drive the achievement of sales revenue and gross margin goals.
- Execute strategies to acquire new customers.
- Have in-depth knowledge of our product and value proposition enabling you to effectively communicate them through proposals and presentations – Upto and including C-Suite level.
- Create and maintain an active pipeline in CRM in order to produce detailed forecasts for your manager.
- Understands the customers business goals, operations, challenges and needs, then applies this understanding to our product.
- Attend music events, sports events, festivals and conferences to introduce Tappit and build a strong network.
Skills & Experience
- Motivated, highly commercial and a proven track record in over performance on sales targets.
- Excellent enterprise-level B2B customer presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experienced in using CRM software and other reporting and analytical tools
- A can-do attitude, necessary to thrive in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Experience working within the event industry (preferably in sports and/or music), including;
- Passion for the industry we work in
- Knowledge of how this industry works
- A good network within this industry
- Minimum 3 years experiences within a B2B Sales and/or Business Development Manager role
- Able and willing to travel to attend events and meetings
- Experience working with cashless, ticketing or entrance solutions is beneficial