London or Leeds, UK
Chief Marketing Officer
Tappit are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be able to raise the profile of Tappit, the great work we do and the amazing clients we have. You will be working alongside sales and account management to grow our business, support our clients and customers, and drive adoption and engagement.
- Deliver marketing campaigns to grow the profile of the organisation
- Work with the team and clients to create great content for our target audience and ensure our social media channels are vibrant and engaging
- Deliver great materials online and offline to support the organisational needs and marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in tech, sports, live events and/or ticketing preferred.
- Experience of working primarily in B2B
- Experience across the marketing mix.
- Experience of creating and delivering social media strategies.
- Experience of PR and managing agencies.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Experience with Adobe, Hootsuite, Brandwatch, Google Analytics, Trello, MailChimp, Copper and G Suite tools etc preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced organisation
- A passion for sport is preferred but not required.