Tappit is the only truly global RFID cashless solution.
We enhance live experiences, providing technology and insights to make events better and more profitable.
We reduce queues, maximise profit, eliminate fraud and provide event organisers with valuable data and insights, and the most important thing – we understand your business and customers because we’re fans ourselves.
Events and venues around the world provide the best cashless experience using tappit, including Manchester City Football Club, Birmingham City Football Club, Bestival, Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby 7s, Creamfields, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and the World Surf League.
For more information visit www.tappit.com
Chief Marketing Officer
£30,000-£40,000 dependant on experience
We are looking for an experienced data-driven marketer to lead our digital marketing campaigns; lead generation; support our clients in understanding their data and help drive adoption of our product with their end-users.
- Raise the profile of Tappit, the great work we do and the amazing clients we have
- Work with our commercial department to help drive business and support our clients and their customers and encourage adoption & engagement
- Being the ‘champion’ for marketing within the business
- Generating inbound demand and driving traffic through online marketing programmes, ie SEO and PPC, website conversion optimisation, email marketing, webinars, paid social
- Creating, managing and monitoring digital campaigns in order to ensure a quality lead flow
- Maintaining the company website and ensuring all content and images are up-to-date and accurate
- Creating ad copy for banners, emails, PPC and landing pages.
- Reporting on KPIs and managing and allocating budget spend
- Working with the team to source, produce and plan engaging, intelligent and vibrant content for use across the website, email marketing campaigns and social media channels
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in tech, sports, live events and/or ticketing preferred.
- Experience of working primarily in B2B
- Experience of working across the marketing mix including creating and delivering social media strategies and PR and agency management.
- Digital marketing experience – PPC, email, WordPress, SEO
- Experience with Adobe, Hootsuite, Brandwatch, Google Analytics, Trello, MailChimp, CRM and G Suite tools
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organisation