Tappit are looking for a talented Front-end Engineer who can help improve our online products and migrate them to the latest generation of frontend application technologies. You will be responsible for creating functional and attractive digital environments, ensuring the provide a great user experience.
- Innovate, Develop, Maintain and Contribute to the existing codebase and it’s associated applications
- Work closely with the infrastructure and backend engineers to aid with architecture decisions for the application and supporting infrastructure
- Mentor, train and support other engineers in order to develop our in house frontend development skills
- Ensure the technical feasibility of all UI/UX designs
- Work alongside bank-end developers to ensure successful integration within the product.
- Design and implement new features based on client and user feedback
Skills & Experience
- Proven proficiency working with MySQL databases
- Good working knowledge of Python, Django, tastypie.
- A Good knowledge of Memcache, Celery or similar software tools is desirable
- Good knowledge of working with APIs and specifically using them as data sources for frontend applications
- Familiarity with deploying and managing frontend applications on the cloud in an automated way
- Jira Confluence & Agile working methodologies
- Proficient with CSS3 and related tools/methodologies such as Less and/or Sass, CSS modules, CSS-in-JS etc
- A strong and flexible work ethic
- Excellent communication skills