Digital Marketing Manager
London or Leeds, UK
Chief Marketing Officer
We are looking for an experienced data-driven marketer to lead our digital marketing campaigns; lead generation; support our clients in understanding their data and help drive adoption of our product with their end users. Digital marketing experience is required, experience of working across the marketing mix is advantageous.
- Being the ‘champion’ for digital marketing, data and analytics within the business
- Driving day-to-day adoption of our product with our clients and their customers through digital marketing
- Generating inbound demand and driving traffic through online marketing programmes, ie SEO and PPC, website conversion optimisation, email marketing, webinars, paid social
- Creating, managing and monitoring digital campaigns in order to ensure quality lead flow
- Leading SEO strategy and execution
- Managing the setup and optimisation of targeted campaigns on social media platforms from inception right through to end reporting
- Maintaining the website and ensuring all content and images are up-to-date and accurate
- Creating ad copy for banners, emails, PPC and landing pages.
- Reporting on KPIs and managing and allocating budget spend
- Working with the team to source, produce and plan engaging, intelligent and vibrant content for use across the website, email marketing campaigns and social media channels
Skills & Experience
- Extensive digital marketing experience, devising and managing digital campaigns (ideally both B2B and B2C)
- Proven track record managing digital channel ROI and delivering profitability
- Understanding of and experience in delivering engaging content
- Experience managing PPC, email marketing and paid social campaigns
- Experience of ABM marketing
- Experience with CRM and automation of marketing activities (Hubspot)
- Experience of managing agencies
- Experience with lead analysis and reporting.
- BA/BSc degree in marketing, business, advertising or equivalent.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication, cross-functional collaboration and problem-solving.
- Proficiency in Google AdWords, SEO, WordPress, analytics, databases social media channels
- Passion for sport/entertainment a bonus
- Excellent attention to detail in all work.
- High numerical proficiency with strong analysis and reporting skills and a focus on insights and learnings
- Good creative judgement and copywriting skills