Tappit are currently looking for and Android Developer to take responsibility for the development and maintenance of our product aimed at a diverse range of android devices. You will be working alongside the Tappit Technologies team on different aspects of the infrastructure and the integration of the application with back-end services.
- Android delivery across the entire product life cycle
- Working alongside our back-end developers to define and develop robust and scalable mobile apps
- Collaborate with the Product Team and team to deliver robust, secure, scalable, tested, and documented capabilities across a number of digital channels.
- Provide support on key products should there be an incident / problem related to a product that’s now live and requires a development fix.
- Fully participate in the relevant scrum events; planning and estimation, daily scrums, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Ensure the user experience in our iOS apps is intuitive, efficient and highly functional
- Identify and fix any bugs to improve application performance
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in Native Android development: Android SDK, Java, MVVM architecture, Android X libraries (room, etc.), json, Eventbus, Dexter, AWS Library
- Experience of NFC would be advantageous
- Familiar agile development: design patterns, OOD, emergent architecture, tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Focused on continuous integration and deployment:
- Self-motivated and delivery minded
- Familiar with; Web services, Micro Services, Restful APIs, JSON, SOAP, XML/RPC